I'm going to be completely honest here. Sports are incredibly boring to me. I especially dislike football, because it reminds me of a fender bender during rush hour in New York City. It's a pileup that only moves 2 feet in an hour and a half. The difference is that in NYC, many drivers will just take the dent and keep on moving because stopping isn't worth the drama. However, I really get into the commercials. And the game day snacks.
Because who doesn't love fried everything and loads of dip?
So in light of this, every year we have a tiny Big Game party. I make a bunch of game day fare just for the fun of gorging on appetizers while we watch the new commercials online. This year, I'm picking a few new snack recipes, so I thought I'd share some of what I found. I can wait to give them a try!
1. Toffee Peanut Snack - Bunny's Warm Oven
2. Slow Cooker Grape Jelly Meatballs - Penny Pincher Jenny
3. Fiesta Sloppy Joe Dip - Lori's Culinary Creations
4. Healthy Trail Mix with Popcorn - Slap Dash Mom
5. Hot Cheese Dip With Emmental - Frugal Mom Eh
6. Hot Pizza Dip - I Was Born to Cook
7. Feta, Pepper, and Spinach Cups - Happy Deal, Happy Day
8. Rotisserie Chicken Nachos - Amanda's Cookin
9. Crock Pot Pineapple Sriracha Chicken Wings - Cutefetti
10. Shrimp Dip - Rockabye Parents
11. 3 Ingredient Cheese Ball- Frazzled and Frugal
12. Easy Avocado Bacon Egg Rolls - Home Cooking Memories
13. Pepperoni Pizza Bombs - Flour On My Face
14. Bacon and Cheese Ranch Dip - A Speckled Owl
15. Sweet and Spicy Wings in the Slow Cooker - Atta Girl Says
16. Air Fryer Pizza Hut Bread Sticks - Recipe This
17. Ham and Green Onion Cheeseball - Mandatory Mooch
18. German Beer Cheddar Fondue - Little Family Adventure
19. Game Day Bacon and Cheese Potato Skins - Two Kids and Coupon
20. Quick and Tasty Queso - A Speckled Owl
21. Instant Pot Crack Chicken - Adventures of a Nurse
22. Quick and Easy Nachos - This Mama's Life
23. Game Day Slow Cooker Pizza Dip - Rural Mom
24. Gluten Free Fried Ravioli - What the Fork
25. Buffalo Chicken Dip - Busy Mommy Media
26. Cheeseburger Potato Skins
Are you hosting a Big Game party this year? If so, do you actually watch the game or are you there for the game day snacks?